Net Master - IT Tools & LAN Scanner
Net Master is the ultimate mobile solution for all your network analysis and diagnostic problems. Net Master is a utility application developed for Network Administrators and IT Professionals but presented in a format targeted for non-professionals. All the essential networking tools are available in one convenient mobile application.
Networking Tools available include:
* LAN Scan for complete scanning and diagnostics of all devices connected to a Local Area Network
--- Includes: TCP Connect LAN Scanning, ARP table scan
--- Also includes NetBios Scan, Bonjour Scan and Port Scanning
--- Reverse DNS Lookup
--- Wake On LAN functionality
--- Dictionary lookups for MAC addresses, Port addresses and many Bonjour Services
--- All information presented to the user in a easy to understand user interface
--- Save previous Scans to reload and review later
* Speed Test to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi connection rate and response for your device.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download rate, upload rate and latency (response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
* Port Scanning is a essential network utility for every IT professional. This utility application lets you check what services are listening on a network and is useful for making sure no service ports are open that shouldn't be.
--- Multi-thread TCP port scanner on cellular or WiFi network.
--- Quick scan for the most popular ports does a scan within a few seconds.
--- Display common protocol used by each open port and allow connection if port protocol known.
--- Scanning parameters are fully adjustable to handle different network environments.
* Geographical Trace Route for determining the route path and measuring the transit times across an IP network.
--- Asynchronous Trace algorithm provides extremely fast results
--- Graphical plotting of ping results for all hops
--- Geo-location information for hops
--- Reverse Hostname (DNS Information)
--- IP Address of each hop
--- Monitors Average packet round trip time
--- Packet count and lost information
--- WHOIS hostnames and IP address range
--- Works over WiFi or Cellular network connection
--- Save previous Traces to review later
Note: Geographical route of hops is based on third-party publicly accessible IP geo-location services. There are occasions when location data for those services is incorrect causing anomalies in the visual presentation. This location information will become more accurate as more users run traces from various locations.
* Ping is another essential network utility that determines the availability of a host via a Domain Name or IP Address.
--- Bookmark feature fallows the user to store and monitor multiple game servers latency at the touch of a single button.
--- Email ability for saving results.
* WiFi Finder is a powerful WiFi hotspot locator that includes Yelp business information and reviews for each hotspot.
--- WiFi finder to quickly and easily find FREE or paid WiFi hotspots from your current location.
--- Integrated with Yelp database to provide complete information on the business associated with each WiFi hotspot.
--- View WiFi hotspot search results in a list view or on a map without leaving the app.
--- Save favorite WiFi hotspots for convenient access.
--- Look up Business addresses and phone numbers for WiFi hotspots.
* Subnet Calculator for providing the information needed to make decisions regarding your subnetting.
All the networking tools for the IT Professionals in one application.