British Journal of Photography - the best in contemporary photography, since 1854
The world’s oldest photography magazine is now available on the iPad and iPhone.
Following the success of the BJP Quarterly for iPad, this new app includes every monthly issue of the BJP, both as a monthly iPad edition and weekly iPhone editions.
Each monthly issue for iPad includes stunning pictures, insightful interviews with award-winning professionals, special reports and in-depth reviews of the latest technology.
Each weekly iPhone edition includes a selection of articles from that month's edition, in a format designed to be easy to read on the iPhone.
Two types of subscription are available:
iPad subscriptions include the monthly iPad edition, plus all weekly iPhone editions.
iPhone only subscriptions include only the iPhone editions, for a lower price.
** Praise for the BJP Quarterly App
Cult of Mac:
“A treat for photography fans”
“Equally alluring as print”
Guardian App Blog:
“Slickly designed mix of photos, videos, articles and interviews”
** Subscription terms and conditions
• iPad subscriptions are available from £5.99/$7.99 for one month to £49.99/$64.99 for one year
• iPhone subscriptions are available from £2.99/$3.99 for one month to £14.99/$19.99 for one year
• iPad subscriptions include access to all monthly iPad editions when using an iPad device, and all weekly iPhone editions when using an iPhone.
• iPhone only subscriptions are clearly marked as such within the app, and allow only access to the weekly iPhone editions when using an iPhone device.
• Subscriptions are available with durations from one month to one year. Your iTunes account will be charged the cost of the subscription when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the subscription period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the same cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.