New In Chess
It’s easier than ever to enjoy New In Chess, a must-read magazine for all chess aficionados. You can read the magazine, tap on the chess games and replay all the annotated games on your iPhone and iPad!
The app is FREE and includes free access to the complete issue 2013#8 with the report on the World Championship Match. Find out why Carlsen won.
• 8 issues a year
• FREE issue: 2013#8 available as a free download (108 pages!)
• Chess gameviewer included!
• You can replay all annotated games of the magazine on the built-in board
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and playing through chessgames
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues using In App Purchase
• Subscribe from within the app and register your details with us to receive our newsletter
• Want more New In Chess? Download back issues
ABOUT NEW IN CHESS MAGAZINE
New In Chess magazine is a premier international chess publication with eight issues a year, offering on-site tournament reports, game annotations by top grandmasters, interviews, in-depth reportage, training for club players, exclusive columns by Anish Giri, Jan Timman and Nigel Short, historical features, iconic photography, book reviews and exercises.
Regular contributers are: Magnus Carlsen, Fabiano Caruana, Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, Vishy Anand, Sergey Karjakin, Hikaru Nakamura, Garry Kasparov, Veselin Topalov, Wesly So and Judith Polgar. Editor-in-chief is Dirk Jan ten Geuzendam.
New In Chess is read by club players in 116 countries.
• Subscribe yearly (8 issues) for $89,99 or semi-yearly (4 issues) for $49,99 or buy a single issue for $12,99. If available, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• You can manage auto-renew of your subscription in your iTunes account settings, where it can be turned off if you wish