RoByte Remote For Roku
***Cyber Weekend SALE! 50% Off!***
RoByte turns your iPhone into a Roku Remote!
Easily control your Roku to stream channels like Netflix, Hulu and YouTube. Handy for when you lose your remote or if you're not about to leave your blanket fort to reach the remote.
• No Setup required. RoByte automatically finds and connects to your Roku.
• Switch channels from the channels page
• Use your keyboard for fast text entry
• Navigate using the D-pad or Swipe-Pad
• Pair with multiple Roku players
• iPad support
In order for RoByte to talk to your Roku, the following must be true:
1. Your Roku must be connected to your home's wifi network.
2. Your iPhone or iPad's wifi must be turned on and connected to the same network as the Roku.
In most cases, Robyte will automatically scan and find your Roku device but there is a small case where if you have a more complicated setup, you may need to manually enter your Roku's IP address to connect.
If you're still unable to connect to your Roku, theres a good chance there's an issue somewhere within your network. Most common cases are Roku devices getting disconnected from your home wifi if it gets unplugged. You can also try reinstalling RoByte to do a fresh scan. Shoot us an email if you're still having trouble.
Email: [email protected]
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TinyByteApps
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tinybyteapps