Version 1.7 Various fixes including an in-app purchase issue with Archer's Score.
Version 1.62 includes several minor iOS8 issues that cropped up: printing & backup.
Version 1.61 includes the fix for iOS8.
Thousands, and thousands of archers world wide now use Archer's Mark!
Technologically advanced features enable the archer to instantly calculate an accurate set of sight marks, and refine or modify those marks based on many factors, in real-time, while shooting a field course. For example, Archer’s Mark can instantly generate additional ‘temporary’ sight marks, for any specified range(s), based on factors such as weather or archer fatigue.
Now in version 1.5 there's an optional in-app-purchase that supports rapid scoring via both default and custom score cards.
Here's what some of the serious archers on ArcheryTalk.com have to say about Archer's Mark:
"This app is an absolute steal for $19.99. After a couple of the guys I shoot with tried mine they went out and bought iPod's just to run this app." -- Super Archer
"I shot Darrington this weekend and posted a personal best for a State Safari 1527 on the Bobcat course, very challenging. Just like Redding, 70 targets from 101 to 4 yards. AM was dead on for me. I couldn't be happier with the inclinometer function. Even in pouring down rain. My iTouch works way better through a plastic bag than a palm does." --USN Archer
Archer’s Mark is flexible by design, and will accommodate many different archers and shooting styles. As you explore the various features contained in the software, we welcome your feedback. Over time Archer’s Mark will become the ‘state of the art’ for Field Archers world-wide. (Email [email protected])
Key Features v1.x:
- Accurate ballistics-based sight mark generation from 6 to 110 yards or 5 to 100 Meters.
- A "Marks Card" format common to most Field archers, is used to display sight marks in yards, feet or meters.
- Easy Bow setup, including support for multiple stored Bows. Required input values: peep to pin (reticle), peep to arrow, sight type, arrow weight, arrow diameter, and near & far shot-in range and mark.
- Multiple shot-in mark recording. With each additional shot-in mark, Archer's Mark re-computes the Modified marks (Mod) column. The Mod column is a secondary list of marks that are even more accurate than those computed through initial setup.
- Uphill & downhill Cut marks, with support for the built in clinometer. One of the challenges that separate archers is the ability to determine the correct sight cut mark for an uphill or downhill shot. Archer’s Mark uses the iPhone's built in Clinometer to precisely measure the angle and provide a modified sight cut mark for the specified range and angle.
- Printable Marks Cards for all supported games.
- Additional in-app-purchased feature in version 1.4 now supports rapid scoring while in Archer's Mark via Archer's Score. You can use default or create template score cards, save, and email score cards.
- Support for Field & Hunter courses
- Support for Animal courses (10 - 60 Yards)
- All (6 to 110 yards or 5 to 100 Meters)
Sights currently supported:
- 20 click 24 turn (i.e. Sure-Loc & Shibuya)
- 20 click 32 turn (i.e. Copper John, TRU Ball, Axcel, Sword)
- 10 click 24 turn
- 10 click 32 turn
- Hogg Mob (i.e. Father, Boss and Tommy)
- CBE Elite, Quad Lite Target & 3D all with Click
- Shibuya Dual Click
Archer’s Mark is a program written by archers for archers. With its extensive feature set and intuitive user interface, Archer’s Mark is easily one of the most elegant yet sophisticated archery ballistics
programs available today.
Please visit our website for additional information and several FREE programs for target archers. http://www.ffxcorp.com/am